BSB60120 ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF BUSINESS
CRICOS Number: 108658E
Located in Sydney’s CBD, the Australasia Technology Institute (ATI) has training rooms with highly skilled trainers to facilitate this course so that students can learn, be confident and be ready for industry upon successful completion.
For more information:
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. These individuals may have supervisory performance accountabilities.
ndividuals in these roles carry out complex tasks in a specialist field of expertise. They may undertake technical research and analysis, and will often contribute to setting the strategic direction for a work area. The qualification is suited to individuals who are responsible for the supervision and leadership of a team or work area (including by managing staff performance and making staffing decisions).
No occupational licensing, certification or specific legislative requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Successfully completing this training provides the knowledge and skills required for students to gain fulltime/part time or casual employment in the following possible job titles: Business Analyst, Senior Executive, Business Development Director, Administrator.
Australasia Technology Institute has a range of agreements with Third Party Organisations providing recruitment services.
The Training Package itself does not identify entry requirements
Domestic Students must:
- be a minimum of 18 years of age;
- have completed Year 12 or equivalent; and
- successfully completed the ATI Pre-Enrolment Suitability Form.
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions). OR Have two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise.
International Students must:
- be a minimum of 18 years of age;
- have completed Year 12 or equivalent;
- successfully completed the ATI Pre-Enrolment Suitability Form; and
- have an IELTS of 5.5 or equivalent
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions).Or Have two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise
Recognition of prior learning (RPL) may be obtained for skills and knowledge obtained through previous study or relevant experience obtained in Australia. Australasia Technology Institute recognises qualifications from other Australian providers and offers student Credit Transfer.
On successful completion of this course students will be awarded a nationally recognised qualification:
BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business.
The BSB60120 Diploma of Business requires the completion of 10 units of competency including 5 core units and 5 electives.
*The list below of electives are sample only
|National code||Title||Core / Elective|
|BSBCRT611||Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving||Core|
|BSBFIN601||Manage organisational finances||Core|
|BSBOPS601||Develop and implement business plans||Core|
|BSBSUS601||Lead corporate social responsibility||Core|
|BSBTEC601||Review organisational digital strategy||Core|
|BSBSTR603||Develop business continuity plan||Elective|
|BSBTWK601||Develop and maintain strategic business networks||Elective|
|BSBXDB501||Support staff members with disability in the workplace||Elective|
|BSBOPS602||Monitor corporate governance activities||Elective|
|BSBTEC501||Develop and implement an e-commerce strategy||Elective|
Course duration: 104 weeks over eight (8) Terms
Term: 80 weeks of training and assessment spread over 8 terms of 10 weeks each and 24 weeks of holidays.
Weekly Hours: 20 hours per week during the term
- Classroom, 2 days per week, 8 hours with breaks
- Supervised Study Sessions, 1⁄2 day per week, 4 hours with breaks
- Self-paced learning (homework) is 5 hours per week
Training for this course is delivered at a modern multi-classroom campus situated on Level 4 – 127 Liverpool Street Sydney CBD NSW 2000 within a five-minute walk from Town Hall Station.
You can call us, visit our office, engage an education agent or visit our website on the ‘Apply Now’ page which will have:
- Enrolment form;
- International Student Handbook;
- Guide to studying and living in Australia;
- Fee management policy;
- Privacy notice;
- USI procedure
Start a Journey. Enroll Now
Learn Something wherever you are